Monday, February 14, 2011

Influential Books


I have been working on a little project over the past few weeks that you might be interested in, and might even want to think about doing yourself. I have been going through some of the more influential books I have read over my lifetime, and creating a mind map of their main points.

It began as a way to have some of those key points at hand when I was thinking about things, but it is slowly turning into a sense of discovery and creativity as I see the connections between the thoughts that have resonated with me over a lifetime.

A copy of my map (so far, I still have a few books left to review) is shown above and you can click on it to see it in a larger version. You don't need fancy software to do this, just some time. It's well worth it.

Tom

No comments: