Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pictures: Vermont in Winter

 Last night we got a few inches of snow. I took an hour off from working (and looking for work) to wander around and take pictures of the winter fairy land in that hour after the sky turned blue, but before the snow melted off the trees.You can click on the images for a larger version.

Lake's Lampshades, one of my favorite shops run by one of my favorite people in Pawlet, Judy Lake.If you haven't visited her shop, you can visit her web site and get a taste of her wonderful work.


A barn on Route 30, on the way to Wells, VT.

A shot of the abandoned slate quarry in West Pawlet (Yes, that Quarry, the one I named my house and company after)

From River Road between Pawlet and West Pawlet.

Also on River Road between Pawlet and West Pawlet.

No comments: