Monday, October 31, 2011

My second book, I think.


Honestly, I am not sure if this is my first book or my second book. It's the first thing I ever wrote, and it was first published as a PDF book nearly a decade ago, before the lexicon had a word for e-books, and way before we had Kindles, Ipads and Nooks. Now, of course, I have "Love in a Minor Key", a book of verse, in print, so in a way, this could be my second book.


Now I have reformatted it so it can be downloaded and used on virtually any e-reader: Kindle, Nook, Ipad, even old Sony e-readers.

The Wisdom Letters is a gathering of essays, stray thoughts, poems on life, faith, humanity's quirks. Reader's of the first edition called it "Inspirational", "Just what I needed.", and "the kind of thing that draws you in."

A print version is in the works, and should be available soon. I'll let you know when it is available, in case, like me, you just like to have real books on the bookshelf to read, loan out, and make your house feel like a library!

You can get The Wisdom Letters here. 


Tom Atkins

No comments: