Thursday, October 6, 2011

12 ways to know what you want

This month's focus is on knowing what you want, because I believe knowing what you want is essential to GETTING what you want. If you read my previous post, you know part of the reason why. So all month, I will continue to write or share resources to help you discover what it is you really want. 

The author of this list actually calls them "12 Rules", but I prefer ways, because I believe each of us is so individual, that some things will work for some of us, and some for the others.

But it's a good list, and a good starting point. In fact, he calls it a "startup guide"/ And the author is so passionate about the power of knowing what you want, that he write an entire book on the subject, (You can learn about the book on the site too.).

So go ahead, take the plunge, start somewhere. Read the list here. 

Tom

No comments: