Monday, January 3, 2011

The Artist's Way - 5 ways to have a more creative 2011

Years ago, when I was in a particularly dead period creatively, worn and spent and lacking in life, I discovered Julia Cameron's wonderful book, The Artist's Way. Reading and going through it was the beginning of my slow climb back to a more creative place, both personally and professionally.

As a result, I am always on the look out for how others are using the book, and how they turn things I read into something new. So I pounced on this article titled "The Artist's Way.....", that provided five ideas to help make this coming year increasingly creative.

Regular readers know I have a weakness for lists, and you would think that as many as I have collected over the last year, that I'd rarely find something new to use. Not so! I found a good one here I plan to put to work. Maybe you will too!

Tom

PS - And if you are not familiar with The Artist's Way, you should be. Labeled as a spiritual guide to creative recovery, it's a marvelous path to follow if you are, as I was, falling short creatively. I revisit the book every few years now. To learn more, visit Julia Cameron's web site!

No comments: